Skeleton yellow KK

I can't get past the fact, that I can not tell a difference between some Yellow KK and Yellow Neos. Especially these in the picture, are there any known differences?

I can't get past the fact, that I can not tell a difference between some Yellow KK and Yellow Neos. Especially these in the picture, are there any known differences?

There is supposed to be a shape in the body.  But you should only ever buy from trusted sources.

for example... silaneshrimpusa is selling Yellow King Kongs for $100 each, while Jason @ Blue Crown has them for $50 each. 

thats an obvious choice.

(i hate seeing Silane's name being used by somebody else, Dilwyn is awesome)

I know price would be a ideal way to tell. But throwing price out the window and if you had a Yellow Neo and a Yellow KK next to each other, I want to know how I could tell. As you can tell the difference between a Panda and CBS, or Red Wine and CRS.

This was posted on FB thread about them... not a lot of info but still more than many of us know already

If you look at the general shape of Taiwan Bee adults vs Neos, the difference is quite big. Neo females tend to have way bigger abdomen shell section, and carry way more eggs when berried. Also, to my knowledge, Neos will not crossbreed with CRS, or Taiwan bees, but Yellow King Kongs will. 

I am sure in the short-term we will see denser opaque shells and lots of cross breeding done with this Yellow KK.

The big difference is:

You can cross breed YKK with Bee shrimp, and can't cross breed Yellow neos with Bees.

The big difference is:

You can cross breed YKK with Bee shrimp, and can't cross breed Yellow neos with Bees.

James I understand that, I was referring to characteristic features.

Unfortunately I am with the others on this one....it just looks like a yellow rili to me.  Pity cause yellow is a vibrant color, but until I see one with the same shell type as a blue bolt, or a white band on the body like the 1 line WR has Im not interested.

Currently I hear they are trying to make Yellow Zebra Pintos with the Yellow kks or something along that line.