Anyone else breed BN?

Soothing Shrimp

I attempted but my two females died one day my heater decided not to work in below freezing temps now I only have a huge male with no females. I'm surprised he and two cory catfish survived. I'm thinking about giving him away. My two females were albino long fin. This male is a calico x brown cross. He about 5-6 inches.

post-122-0-25731500-1431563367_thumb.jpg

You can have him. I rather him go to someone. His mom was calico his dad looks calico but brown. I was told he's a dark calico. Sometimes he shows hints of calico. I was going to breed him to albino longfin in hopes of getting a large variety of genes. I will have to find a shipping bag big enough for him. You can PM me.

Add: Nevermind woke up and found him dead :( Looks like bloat. That actually really sucks. :( I feed him veggie sticks last night and this morning his stomach is huge and he's dead. Does it look like bloat?

post-122-0-87347400-1431603050_thumb.jpg

I'm going to rescape and start this tank from scratch now. The only other fish in it is the two Cories and two swordtails.

Sorry to hear your fish died, my friend.

Thank you. It sucks but I will redo the whole tank. Fully plant it. I'm thinking I want a bunch of tiger barbs. Weird thing is he barely comes out to eat even when I put food in, it's always been like that. I'm surprised he got that big, but last night he came out and ate a whole bunch.

• 3 weeks later...