Neo Growth Rate and Breeding in Low PH

Just curious to have some input from other people that have experience with growth rates and breeding of neo in low pH tanks.  I originally had three chocolate/blue diamond shrimp in my TB tank two males one female.  Originally the pH was higher than my test showed (API) then got a digital meter (Hanna) and found out what it actually was and lowered it. It went from 6.8 to now about 5.6-5.8 TB are breeding fantastic and I noticed the one female Chocolate has not bred. I heard that neos stop breeding in low pH so I was not surprised at this. That female gave birth to a batch of babies about six weeks ago and I notice that they are growing extremely slow at TB rate. Has anyone else noticed this? Temp is and has been 76F.

Neo would fade away in pH below 6.

Fade away as in never breed? Could you elaborate a little on that, I have heard they stop breeding below 6 but they seem as healthy as ever.

Fade away as in never breed? Could you elaborate a little on that, I have heard they stop breeding below 6 but they seem as healthy as ever.

It would breed and thrive at beginning, but over time it would fade away. in three years period.

I breed neos in pH5.5 fine. now I don't have single RCS due to that. I guess when the temperature goes low, it breeds less and colony just fade away.

Now I keep neos in pH7 and above, never have issue.

I guess I ammore interested in the growth rate of babies. I know that breeding stops at a certain pH. There are about 6 week old chocolate neos and they are growing at the same rate as TB young.