Amazon Prime Day

Jadenlea

I know Ill be browsing through out the day once I get home from work.      I thought Id start a topic, if anyone sees any great  Shrimpkeeper  deals.. Post here!   Im going to be watching for a RODI 

Not much going on for the aquarium world but I did notice these: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001LISOLM?ref_=gb1h_tit_m-7_6402_b9963871&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

gopro 4 black combo deal is awesome.

Don't tell me, I just get one couple days before.

Don't tell me, I just get one couple days before.

well its done now, but was $499.  basically getting all the accessories for free! 

• GoPro HERO4 BLACK 4K Action Camera
  • GoPro LCD Touch BacPac (Camera Not Included)
  • Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack) and Dual Charger for GoPro HERO4 and GoPro AHDBT-401, AHBBP-401 (with Car and US Plug)
  • AmazonBasics Head Strap Camera Mount for GoPro
  • AmazonBasics GoPro Carrying Case - Small
  • Lexar High-Performance MicroSDHC 633x 32GB UHS-I/U3 (Up to 95MB/s Read) w/USB 3.0 Reader Flash Memory Card LSDMI32GBBNL633R

yeah,I thought it was going to be like black Friday and be on everything but it sucked, on a side note in going to my lfs tomorrow and I am determined to come home with something, whether that be more swamp darters or what I'm hoping for is bluefin killifish, or anything free really :P also some cheap floramax would bw nice

well its done now, but was $499.  basically getting all the accessories for free! 

• GoPro HERO4 BLACK 4K Action Camera
  • GoPro LCD Touch BacPac (Camera Not Included)
  • Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack) and Dual Charger for GoPro HERO4 and GoPro AHDBT-401, AHBBP-401 (with Car and US Plug)
  • AmazonBasics Head Strap Camera Mount for GoPro
  • AmazonBasics GoPro Carrying Case - Small
  • Lexar High-Performance MicroSDHC 633x 32GB UHS-I/U3 (Up to 95MB/s Read) w/USB 3.0 Reader Flash Memory Card LSDMI32GBBNL633R

Not bad, I got mine from B&H, tax free. and has all the free stuff.