RO unit recomendations

I have a portable unit from purewaterclub and it's done really well for me. The filters aren't as fine as the more expensive ones but I haven't had a problem. Just get the one with di resin and it still comes out at 0 TDS.

I also use the purewaterclub and love it . Its cheap and works great. 0 TDS and I have very hard well water. .

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GJCE2X4?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00

May I ask how big is your aquarium or aquariums?  Also what size container will you be using to to make and store your RO water before you perform a water change? Do you have a budget in mind?  Do you have plans to expand your fish room or get more or bigger tanks?  I would be happy to provide you a link to the unit that would work great based on the information you give me.

Hands down, in my experience, bulk reef supply has the best customer service and quality products out there. I have nothing bur good to say about them.

Aqua FX, aquariumwaterfilters.com

I have had my RODI system for just about two years and it has been phenomenal.