A shrimp Christmas

NeMox69x

What all would you guys/gals ask for Christmas? Santa is coming and I don't have my list ready. So far I have the b18 by lowkeys and that's it. I have extreme blue bolts and BKKs. Looking for food, products, anything shrimp related! Curious to what you guys are getting this holiday.

I just purchased 30 shrimps from Blue Crown Aquatics!

10x CRS

10x BKK

10x BB

I have already tried out b18 and I love it as much as I love their double speed! The shrimps go crazy for double speed! I really want to get my hands on some decent PRL.

Santa pls be good to me hahahah

I just purchased 30 shrimps from Blue Crown Aquatics!

10x CRS

10x BKK

10x BB

I have already tried out b18 and I love it as much as I love their double speed! The shrimps go crazy for double speed! I really want to get my hands on some decent PRL.

Santa pls be good to me hahahah

They love the lowkeys goodies! !!! :)

This year for Christmas my wife decided i buy my own gifts since she's terrible at gift buying. Most of it is going towards two new TB tanks but I've bought some of those ceramic cubes and ceramic tube pyramids for my existing tanks. Those glass catchers look really cool. I've only tried CSF omni pro and snowflake for shrimp specific foods, mostly just toss vegetable and fruit scraps in their tanks but I've been wanting to try "double speed" and baby specific food.

This year for Christmas my wife decided i buy my own gifts since she's terrible at gift buying. Most of it is going towards two new TB tanks but I've bought some of those ceramic cubes and ceramic tube pyramids for my existing tanks. Those glass catchers look really cool. I've only tried CSF omni pro and snowflake for shrimp specific foods, mostly just toss vegetable and fruit scraps in their tanks but I've been wanting to try "double speed" and baby specific food.

you need double speed :)