craigslist score... or is it? if you are online i am new and need some help, please?

mjb1959

so, looked on my day off on CL

found a breeder? in town bloody mary rcs for $3 each, seemed good.

well i get there and he tells me he gave me 2 extra! problem is they appear to be these 2 00K0K_9QAiIMConY2_50x50c.jpg

Now, can i mix these???

or do i need to go buy a small home for them? 00K0K_9QAiIMConY2_600x450.jpg

i only asked for 5 bloody mary, when i paid him he said he put 2 extra. i am pretty naive for a 56 yr old. just assumed he meant 2 extra BM.

got home and realized they looked kinda clear compared to the rest, then checked his ad and saw the  "blue pearl" listed.

they look sweet. just wasn't planning another tank and want to keep just the BM in the one.

i only asked for 5 bloody mary, when i paid him he said he put 2 extra. i am pretty naive for a 56 yr old. just assumed he meant 2 extra BM.

got home and realized they looked kinda clear compared to the rest, then checked his ad and saw the "blue pearl" listed.

they look sweet. just wasn't planning another tank and want to keep just the BM in the one.

I would had assumed the same thing that they were BM. It would had been nice if he wpuld had said he gave u blue pearls

currently have them in a 1 gallon jar.

i'll call the lfs that has been helpful and see if they are interested.

if not how big would i need a tank to be for just these two to live out there days?

LFS is a good idea.  I know several of mine in the area have small nano tanks on display for people to look at/get ideas etc.  If they don't sell shrimp, they may still make use of them in a small display tank, and then you can even visit them on occasion.   :D