Help identifying please

Sandovalsbco

Small as three inches good to know. When i got them <-- (I found another one this one has a bit of blue spots on it but with brown still) they were small they've tripled they're size in about a month and a half so I'm sure they're going to still grow. I'll try and post another picture of both of them again when they come out of hiding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I'm going to transfer them to a separate tank eventually. Right now they are doing good in my 40breeder. They stay on the bottom of the tank for the most part that I see them. I have a prefilter sponge so I'm not worried about them getting sucked up.

I'm currently working on moving them to a separate tank I just need to wait for my rack to finish cycling. So far though these two crayfish have been fine for 3 months now in my 40 breeder. The fish that I have in there are less than double their size so I don't think they'll eat them. The fish actually stay away from them because they will try to pinch them.