Selling 10 Orange Neos to make room

Dluxeshrimps

I have 10 that I need to sell.

anyone interested I am selling them for $40. shipping and supplies included.

PM me if interested

ALSO HAVE 5 BKK FOR SALE

I CAN ADD AN EXTRA ONE JUST IN CASE.

ASKING FOR $50 WITH SHIPPING AND SUPPLIES INCLUDED.

NOT THE BEST PICTURE BUT THATS ALL I CAN DO

post-3271-0-57792100-1452876243_thumb.jp

post-3271-0-54634700-1452876249_thumb.jp

Great,

I'm In Wa. and have found some good quality ones here already, so that saves you the shipping hastle as it's still too cold for safe shipping

Hello everyone, there seems to be a big ordeal with who I am and calling me out of a post I did about some shrimps I have.  I grew up in Indiana but am making the move to Chicago IL. in the past weeks I have made trips back and forth to IN, CA and Canada to bring shrimp to Chicago, I am starting to establish a store here in Chicago where shrimp keepers can come view, trade, sell and buy shrimp in the windy city, but until then I am sticking to online. I was given the opportunity and hook up to begin to breed shrimp.

Dont believe what is spread around online until heard directly from me, this is a work in process and will take some time. but your feedback is much appreciated to deliver to all a better quality shrimp. As of right now I am importing shrimps from all 3 locations and selling some that I purchase out of my batch to others to have my foot in the door.

Dluxe Shrimp will soon be up and running sometime in the spring online and later on have a brick and mortar.

Unfortunately I was not in the mood to go back and forth with ppl on here during this time. my grandfather passed away, my family and I have been going through a lot this past 2 weeks and reading this post didn't help, so I decided to not reply until I was under control of my emotions.