Cambarellus Diminutus for sale - dwarf blue crays

Wygglz

I've finally decided to sell some of my dims. The original stock is from Soothing and when I got them they were all beautifully blue. They aren't now so I want to be clear.

No reasonable offer refused. I desperately need to downsize.

I don't have heat packs so watch your weather, but I did do a test shipment in January without heat and they made it fine. Will ship on Mondays to be safe. Feel free to pm me.

Are these shrimp safe?  Soothing?  I know you have alot of experience with them.  I googled them and didnt find much info.  

There's not much info online.

You can receive them blue but once it goes in your tank, it may never turn blue.

They can even turn blue once in your tank for 1 minute then go back to brown.

So far nothing online says what triggers them to be blue/black/brown.

People say low pH = blue, high pH = brown but that's not the truth.

I have mine in 5.3 pH and they are still brown.

do you have them with shrimp poopians?

Nope. But they do fight each other. In most cases, no one gets hurt, but every now and then, they may lose a claw or not. When that happens, it's best to put them in a  breeder box to allow them to molt or chances are they will get killed.

Poopians is right on about color. No one really seems to know what triggers the color changes.

Mine tend to run up to each other , wave arms, and run away again. There is the occasional skirmish. I've not tried keeping them with shrimp, although they are just a tad larger than adult neos when full grown, and shrimp are faster. Not as aggressive as CPOs.

I still think dims are awesome. They are the smallest crays I've found, and many can be kept in a tenner.

Mine range in color from dark blue to dark brown PH 7.6. I have them with Amanos and have not had an issue. I can tell you the guy I got them from had them in several tanks and one of them had CRS/CBS. He claimed the shrimp were too fast for the cray's but that he figured from time to time they would catch one. Another important factor I believe is the tank was around 60 gallons. In a smaller tank I think the shrimp would have less chance of getting away.

These guys are a lot of fun to watch not graceful at all, just little tanks moving around the aquarium. It seems everyone that own them really like them.

It kinda sucks that they are not all blue, but I still really love watching them. They are small, cute and interesting. As soothing said, they wave their hands at one another and thats the extent of the "fighting" but they are so small that I can't help but smile! Blue or not! 

But on the whole note of color- Mine vary in color. So I'm not sure what it is. Because each one is different. Some are blue, some are brown, some are rusty, some are grey. 

maybe when my shrimp population grows I will try them in one of the shrimp tanks and report back!    I have a beta alone in a tank but I imagine he would attack the crays.   He is bold one.

Hey all, I need this tank empty at this point. My job has gotten insanely busy and the extra tank must go. Reasonable offers welcome for the dims. I'd rather ship multiples, but am open. Please PM if anyone is interested. I'm overwhelmed enough that I'd rather not even bother with Aquabid unless I have to.

Thank you everyone who contactec me regarding these. We are possibly sold out. Will be filling requests and counting this weekend and will follow up then. I don't want to ship later in the week and have to hold aquatics til weekends.