What do you use to reminneralize?

shift

I started using 100% RODI water in my crystal tank have have been using African chiclid water conditioner to re-minneralize.. seems to be working well.. I see a lot of people seem to like "SALTY SHRIMP Bee Shrimp Mineral GH+"  is there any big difference in using that vs the chicilid water conditioner?

I still have a ton left (bought a big bottle probably a year ago)... i'm ordering some shirmp later this week so was debating if its worth picking some of the shrimp specific stuff up.. if its better then I mind as well but if its essential the same thing then i wont waste the extra money.

Bryce is correct... Nutrafin African Cichlid Conditioner was one of the original remineralizers that most used back in the day.. I still have a few unopened bottles!  

but being that it was developed for fish not shrimp if you have the option go with a shrimp specific liquid like SL-Aqua Blue Wizard.  While we travelled around Taiwan visiting different large breeding rooms we noticed it was heavily used by many different big name breeders!

I originally started the hobby using the Salty Shrimp GH+ remineralizer, but as the market expanded and liquids became more known that is the route I took. I was using MK Breed Blue Diamond with great results but recently switched to Lowkeys remineralizer for testing.

• 4 weeks later...

I originally started the hobby using the Salty Shrimp GH+ remineralizer, but as the market expanded and liquids became more known that is the route I took. I was using MK Breed Blue Diamond with great results but recently switched to Lowkeys remineralizer for testing.

Hey Daryl, I can't remember if you've touched on it in a previous video, but how are you liking the Lowkeys remineralizer?  I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on an ro/di setup and I'm looking for a liquid reminerazlier.  I can't find the MK Breed Blue Diamond in stock on Hanaquatics and so I'd love to get your thoughts on the Lowkeys remineralizer.

Hey Daryl, I can't remember if you've touched on it in a previous video, but how are you liking the Lowkeys remineralizer?  I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on an ro/di setup and I'm looking for a liquid reminerazlier.  I can't find the MK Breed Blue Diamond in stock on Hanaquatics and so I'd love to get your thoughts on the Lowkeys remineralizer.

SL-Aqua Blue Wizard is the most popular liquid remineralizer in the world. When we traveled around Taiwan and visited a many different large breeding rooms it was so cool to see giant bottles of Blue Wizard everywhere.

http://www.discobee.com/collections/sl-aqua/products/sl-aqua-blue-wizard

SL-Aqua Blue Wizard is the most popular liquid remineralizer in the world. When we traveled around Taiwan and visited a many different large breeding rooms it was so cool to see giant bottles of Blue Wizard everywhere.

http://www.discobee.com/collections/sl-aqua/products/sl-aqua-blue-wizard

I cannot find Blue Wizard/red wizard for sale in Canada,  well red wizard was on ebay but it's like $65 Canadian!  I was ordering salty shrimp and it ended up being cheapest (with shipping & exchange) to buy from England.  I hope someone in Canada starts selling it SL-Aqua soon :) 

Sorry I just noticed this response. I actually have only had the change to use it once. Very simple with parallel results to the Blue Diamond, once I start using it more though I can give you a little more accurate review.