Up Aqua Rimless Tanks

Does anyone have experience with Up Aqua rimless tanks? I was able to get one for a good deal, but when I searched online, there is very little information like quality, cost, type of glass used etc.

If you are referring to Mr. Aqua Rimless Aquariums I use them exclusively and have nothing but good things to say. Otherwise I have not heard of UP Aqua aquariums, post a link?

If you are referring to Mr. Aqua Rimless Aquariums I use them exclusively and have nothing but good things to say. Otherwise I have not heard of UP Aqua aquariums, post a link?

Me too. Their site doesn't offer much information http://www.up-aqua.com/

Interesting. Sevenports is the parent company, if you go to their website they have little to no information regarding what you posted.

I've heard of Up-Aqua, like Vpier stated, they make a ton of stuff, but I never knew that they made tanks too.

Yeah their lights seem OK but the tank I got is 5.2 gallons and doesn't look that bad. They had bigger ones, but I wasn't sure about their quality so I'll see how it goes with this one.

This is one of the main reasons I envy Californians.  They seem to have the best damn lfs.  My state is just pitiful.

The only bad part is the traffic and distance between them :)

Yea i bet if i asked my local LFS they'll probably order it for me but would want like $80 for it. And from what i read the other LFS is only good if you wanna buy meth lol.

haha breaking bad style.

That's a better deal! What lfs did you get it from?

I live in North Orange County, so it was a store up here called Brea Fish & Pets (something like that)

The only bad part is the traffic and distance between them :)

This is very true. We do have some good ones, they are just spread out like crazy.

• 1 month later...

not a bad looking tank. nice pick up.

Thanks. Not sure if the "ultra white" makes a difference or placebo effect, but compared to my other 5 gallon tanks this one is a lot more clearer under the same light.