RECOMENDATIONS

SOTG402

idk if they are needed but i was looking for supplements like bt-9 stuff along those lines, also what is some good foods you guys use  i have a few custom few ones ( S&C aquatics, joe aqua) Shirakura ebb dama  soft hard and breed and some   hikari pellets and leaves.  Is this a good  enough diet or do i need to add/remove anything?

I have spent a lot money on food and tried just about every brand and now I only use CSF. My shrimp loves it. You know all the ingredients that goes into each food and its all natural. Isn't to hard and hold its shape very well. CSF Omnia Pro is my main food. I also recommend the pure mineral sticks, shrimp go crazy over it.

Is the CSF omnipro also good for baby shrimp? Or is there something else?

There is a CSF Baby, but I've never used it. I like Shirakura Chi Ebi. Since I started using it, I've seen an increase shrimplet numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used CSF for quite sometime when it hit the market, it is a fantastic food. I currently use Lowkeys for all of my Taiwan Bee and Pure Red Line shrimp. They have staples and supplemental foods.