blue mystery snails for sale!

Fishyladdy

ive got about 100 of these guys asking 2.00 a piece plus shipping buy more then 5 and ill do 1.50 each screaming deal :)) they are super healthy and are defiantly good eaters they range in size from dime to quarter post-3326-0-44020400-1455924363_thumb.jppost-3326-0-34171700-1455924378_thumb.jp

Do you know if they munch on healthy aquatic plants?

How big do they get?

I think mystery snails lay eggs over-hanging above the water surface, but are they in much danger of crawling out of the tank and drying up?

I've been wanting to get some of these, but haven't had an answer to the above questions.

By the way I remember your other thread and I am local to the Seattle area as well.

I have about 15 of them in a 75 gal and they haven't damaged and plants at all. You are right, they do lay their eggs above the water line and I do see them there, but our tanks are covered so I can't address the "drying up" question. I'm sure someone will. I see kids more into these mystery snails than anything else in the tank and I love having them, though I don't breed them.

I'm only charging for my bags and insalation not for the actual shipping.. Not in it for the big bucks just have lots of extra these guys don't eat plants they will eat dead plant matter but nothing alive they lay there eggs above water so if I don't want more I can just toss the egg sack my water is 6.8ph temp is 78 to 80 and the rest depends on each tank but I have them in all my shrimp tanks and nothing changes with the snails they aren't picky with water I promise, just be sure there's filtration at the least:)

I brought some too so im excited to add them to my tank. I have regular ramshorn and this guy here is almost a nickel in size. but I believe mystery snails can get huge. up to a quarter size or more. I was going to buy one that was 2+ inches.

did some research and I found them to be as big as a golf ball     :startle:

post-3271-0-78151600-1456438533_thumb.jp