Any gardening experts here?

Pokeshrimp

I'm no expert but I do have lots succulents scattered all over the property and I agree with Soothing .

I myself have never had luck with succulent seeds but every tiny succulent I have bought or given as a tiny plant has grown great but the seeds have been zilch .

In your case I would grow them bit longer and see but they don't look like succulents .

post-74-0-87139100-1456417530_thumb.jpg

post-74-0-83875800-1456417629_thumb.jpg

I have found seeds to be the biggest con on ebay .

Though buyer beware is applicable everywhere. Seeds are the biggest scam.

Yea I've noticed this a ton on ebay from Chinese sellers. I've ordered some giant watermelon and giant sunflower seeds from American sellers and so far they look legit. We'll see this summer though if they're really giant.

Yea I've noticed this a ton on ebay from Chinese sellers. I've ordered some giant watermelon and giant sunflower seeds from American sellers and so far they look legit. We'll see this summer though if they're really giant.

Watermelon and sunflower are plants from seeds but other seeds they sell aren't seed type plants in the real sense .

I have several elephant ears and they are bulb plants though I often see them as seeds for sale from over-seas vendors .  I guess before the bulb comes the ''seed'' but I don't anyone who grew them from seeds .

I bought fairy shrimp from 3 over-seas vendors which never panned out than I found a place in Arizona and got lots of fairy shrimp.

It looks like some kind of cole crop (cabbage,broccoli, ect.) based on the first true leaves. Were the seeds spherical and about the size of a pin head? If they are what I think they can be eaten or fed to critters. ,,,,,Mike

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Pokeshrimp,

I was starting my peppers for my market garden and was wondering if you can identify what those plants are yet ?  On another note I have Purple Amaranth seeds if anybody is interested in some.  I picked them up at a seed swap. ,,,,Mike

I bought fairy shrimp from 3 over-seas vendors which never panned out

Me too, I was dumb enough to place 1/2 dozen orders thinking it was me. Made me feel like a failure and stupid that I couldnt hatch something so basic and easy as fairy shrimp. I'm glad it wasn't just me.