bacter ae

Can you let me know if,this stuff is worth buying to begin with? I to have severe MTS so would like to know it does something other than cost money lol. Only thing I really use is old sea mud on a startup.

-Chris

I should be getting some in the mail today or tomorrow, I can write a review on it.

Got from Oblongs suggestion.

Chris

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thanks.  These days with so many shrimp and tanks, I really have to be careful what I buy and make sure not only that it is effective, but cost effective as well.

Two of the best foods I have bought and I keep using hands down right now is Jake's ca+ sticks (which if anyone has a cost effective equivalent alternative to besides Ken's - please let me know! ) and Snowflake (works for me despite the brand.)

I have about 20 tanks and while I don't feed it everyday or necessarily the recommended dose I still have over half mine left after almost a month. 

My shrimp have no interest in jake's, I understand the whole thing of shrimp having certain foods they like now.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I grind a mixture of food and they all love it. Only hard food I put in is snowflake and growth they love it.

-Chris