Speedie

ctaylor3737

Thanks for sharing. Didn't realize he already put that post up.

I didn't think the Bloody Marys would get into a reasonable price range for several years... I'm in trouble now, because they're gorgeous. :D

It seems like shrimp are definitely coming down in price. (Minus the newest strains of course)

He imports large quantities keeps the price low.

-Chris

The Shrimp is the cheap part lol. Its the shipping, import Fees, inspection fees, vet certificate. More if several species are together. Then stress of shipping. Def worth doing but you have to order a larger qua ity and from a reliable seller.

-Chris

yeah i put my order in. damn paypal is taking a couple days to update from adding funds though. with luck i will be able to send him $ on monday. so happy i will get to add a couple more tb to my collection. 

• 2 weeks later...

You guys just see the tail end of everything :).  Just be happy you don't have to see and deal with what I have to, in order to get these nice shrimp on US soil.  I do it because I love the hobby first, but as everyone else, I also like nice things.  If shrimp are not good quality, I will not sell/ship them off to my friends/customers.  I do take a hit when it comes to DOA's and mostly shrimp that die during acclimation.  Then again, I want only the best to get out to everyone.  That's why I quarantine them for a few weeks before I start selling them.  

Thank you all for your continued support.  Very much appreciated my friends!