Mischling for Sale

mayphly

I'm offering 10 mischling (random scoop) for $50.00 shipped.Their pattern will vary from A-SSS. They will be shipped in a kordon breather bag inside an insulated box. Shipping is only available within the CONUSA. I accept Paypal only. Feel free to contact me with any questions.Thanks!

My parameters are

PH-5.3-5.5
TDS- 130-140
GH- 5
KH- 0

My Gallery

http://www.shrimpspo...ys-shrimp-pics/

Shipping is Free USPS Priority Mail (DOA Guarantee)

$35.00 shipped USPS Express (DOA Guarantee)

DOA guarantee will only be valid if you send me a clear picture of the dead shrimp inside the bag next to my shipping label within an hour of their arrival. However, shipping will not be refunded.

Shrimp will only be shipped Mondays and Tuesdays only.

IMG_4527.JPG

DSC_0492.JPG

DSC_5118.JPG

I went ahead and lowered the price to  $50. shipped for 10.

Would love to pick some up, though I'm a little concerned about my pH (6.6-6.8) and temp (77). Currently keeping RCS and testing OEBT which I think I'll move away from. Do you think the mischlings would be amenable to that? With an extended drip acclimation of course.

77 deg is a bit high. I'd at least lower it to 72-74. PH should be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like  Mayphly (Andy) said, temps a little high but the pH is fine. One of Andy's mischling escaped and crawled into my RCS/TT tank that was next to it with a 7.5 ph and has been there 7 weeks and doing great. Its a male so Im not all that concerned but the tank is a jungle and its hard to catch him.

Your OEBT should cross with the mischling's and give you some cool babies.

I picked up my mischlings from Mayphly yesterday and they're beautiful, just like all of his shrimp. Super high quality shrimp at a great price!

1587d3c3f68ab8514ffac8313b345f1b.jpg

Thanks Andy!

Like  Mayphly (Andy) said, temps a little high but the pH is fine. One of Andy's mischling escaped and crawled into my RCS/TT tank that was next to it with a 7.5 ph and has been there 7 weeks and doing great. Its a male so Im not all that concerned but the tank is a jungle and its hard to catch him.

Your OEBT should cross with the mischling's and give you some cool babies.

Yeah it's a bit high. The reason is that I prefer having a cover for minimal evaporation which of course eliminates the cooling effect of evaporation, and I don't run the AC here in SF very often so room temp tends to be stable around 72-76. I would like to be able to keep the tank where it is without additional cooling. Would it be too risky to introduce these mischlings?

Yeah it's a bit high. The reason is that I prefer having a cover for minimal evaporation which of course eliminates the cooling effect of evaporation, and I don't run the AC here in SF very often so room temp tends to be stable around 72-76. I would like to be able to keep the tank where it is without additional cooling. Would it be too risky to introduce these mischlings?

I think they'd be fine as long as everything else is stable.

I got mine from Andy on Saturday I can't get my tank won't stay below about 75, but they're colorful, active, and eating! Seems like they're fine. Other params are:

pH 6.8

KH 1-2

GH 3-4

TDS 200

I got mine from Andy on Saturday I can't get my tank won't stay below about 75, but they're colorful, active, and eating! Seems like they're fine. Other params are:

pH 6.8

KH 1-2

GH 3-4

TDS 200

Good to know! Waiting to hear back on when is good to pick some up. Thanks for that input Mr. F!

1 hour ago, ibebian said:

Good to know! Waiting to hear back on when is good to pick some up. Thanks for that input Mr. F!

Sure, no problem. Just make sure to drip acclimate them really slowly, I did mine over about 3.5-4 hrs.

Not that I am recommending this temp for shrimp, but I did want to chime in and say that I had dropped some shrimp last year into my dads tropical fish tank that was kept at tropical temperatures. They seemed to have thrived for months before I took the tank apart and got rid of it. I think constant temp is most important. 

1 hour ago, Vpier said:

I bought a bunch a while back and this week I started seeing some very nice looking babies. Looks like a few might  be BKK and shadow pandas

That's good to hear!