Has,anyone made an fully automatic drip system. They are out the for fish but who uses them for shrimp, and what do they do. I'm thinking of using the drip valves from jemcho to drip in topoffs, could also be used as water changes from the barrels. Do a closed loop at system to keep the pressure in check. Could use valves also to fill quicker I'd needed.

-Chris

Why not use one of these buffering barrels and then hook it to say a airline hose clip the hose and put it in the t

Water say 1/2 inch below water line. Then when it gets 3/4 and inch below the rim it'll drip down and keep it at a constant fill. Easy drip top off system. But then all you would need to do is water changes every week. Which you might be able to hook a python up to an outside water faucet. Use a sprinkler timer to do the water change and another one to set up a refill???? Or too complicated? I think it could be used as a simple solution though very costly to set up and probably time consuming to figure out exactly how many minutes each timer has to be st for to get the right amount of water changed.

http://www.jehmco.com/html/air_accessories.html

Could tap your main refill line with one of these. I think you would just need a valve to slow the flow down.

-Chris

Yea not sure if I am going to go ahead with this, it will likely be more work than it will save. I only change a gallon or two sulawesi so it may not be practical set this up. Would be good for top offs but would still require me to sit there and monitor the levels in each tank.