Berried female upside down??

keep an eye on her, and if she dies, you can try to harvest and artificially hatch the eggs.

GENTLY scrape them from her underside as soon as possible and put them in a fine net in the tank (try not to remove the eggs from the water if possible) and place an air stone beneath it or aim a pump at it to keep water moving around them.

keep an eye on her, and if she dies, you can try to harvest and artificially hatch the eggs.

GENTLY scrape them from her underside as soon as possible and put them in a fine net in the tank (try not to remove the eggs from the water if possible) and place an air stone beneath it or aim a pump at it to keep water moving around them.

The next morning I couldn't find her so I don't know if she died or finally got the molt off. I didn't see any deadlings but I also didn't see any molts so I'm hoping she just successfully molted. I panickly added calcium powder and cuttle bone and I've seen about a molt a day after that so hopefully that fixed the problem. I see one female that is big like the last one I'm hoping it's her

9 hours ago, NotKelly said:

The next morning I couldn't find her so I don't know if she died or finally got the molt off. I didn't see any deadlings but I also didn't see any molts so I'm hoping she just successfully molted. I panickly added calcium powder and cuttle bone and I've seen about a molt a day after that so hopefully that fixed the problem. I see one female that is big like the last one I'm hoping it's her

If she did successfully molt, her eggs would have come off with the molt.   In the event you experience something similar again, you can use the same method to harvest the eggs from the molt and artificially hatch them too.   I hope your shrimp is OK.