Cover for Mr. Aqua 7.5g

I need covers for 7.5g Mr.Aqua tanks. I looked and it seems that they don't exist?

If they don't exist then what is the best way to cover 3 or 4 tanks staying next to each other? I may ask DH to cut them from plexiglass but not sure what size the covers must be. The size of the tank is 12x12. Maybe make 2 covers (if 3 tanks) or 3 covers (if 4 tanks)? Please, give me some ideas!

Some of my tanks have plexiglass and as Ibebien mentioned they will warp or curve downward.  I just turn them over when needed.  Lexan is similar but more expensive and but I don't believe it will warp.  Not a big fan of a pane of glass for the obvious reason.

9 hours ago, svetilda said:

I need covers for 7.5g Mr.Aqua tanks. I looked and it seems that they don't exist?

If they don't exist then what is the best way to cover 3 or 4 tanks staying next to each other? I may ask DH to cut them from plexiglass but not sure what size the covers must be. The size of the tank is 12x12. Maybe make 2 covers (if 3 tanks) or 3 covers (if 4 tanks)? Please, give me some ideas!

I have 4 12x12 cubes and purchased these support clips and went to my local glass place. You could do the same with plexiglass.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390877876243?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

IMG_0078.JPG

Thank you very much, guys!

I'll probably buy those clips and ask DH to cut the plexi covers for me for each tank. I know about the curve. I have same problem and do too just turn them every time.