what hobbies do you have besides aquatic?

wicca32

i will have to post pics of the fish afghans i have done. ive made a betta and an angel fish. i had friends send me pics and turned them into afghans. i will post both the original pic and afghan. man these skull afghans have taken off. sorry i have not been on much. been crocheting alot. if you do want to catch me though send me a pm i do pop in at least once a day to check those lol

School has kept me pretty busy with like 40 hours of reading a week on top of clinical skills and anatomy lab >.>

But in my free time I like to play video games (bizzard junkie here)....I datamine when I'm super bored....

can't wait for destiny too....for the pc.....pcmasterrace.

I used to like building model cars.....but it's just time consuming and takes a lot of space that I don't have.

If eating is a hobby, it's what I would do best.........so I have to exercise to keep my fatass alive.....so I force myself to hit the gym to do cardio....

Maine....delivery lobster to my door......hhhrrrnnnnggggg........

my cholesterol........

If I sound like a fatass asian....it's probably because I am ;p

Beside keeping shrimp and fish

1, photography

2, woodworking

3, high end audio system design and build

4, gardening

5, hiking

long list goes on and on.

So many cool hobbies!

Here are mine:

Fish and shrimp

Showing and training Great Danes(I sometimes breed a litter, but not often)

Tae Kwon Do(black belt test next month)

Reading- if it seems interesting, topic doesn't matter

Coach for my daughters softball team

Making things out of clay(Christmas ornaments, jewelry for the kids, pleco caves...)

Figuring out how to build a better mouse trap(make my own vacation feeders for fish, catch rain run off, RO from our A/C, make fish breeder boxes...)

Motor cycles(cruiser or street, love them both)

Making my own electric cigarette juice

Crocheting- I can make virtually anything I've seen, but I can't read a pattern).

Bread making

I cycle trough them.

You crocheters should make the rest of us crochet shrimp patterns!

(I can follow a pattern, but I'm not too adventurous. And I can't knit worth a damn.)

We could have them for all the many color variations. :D

Someone on TPT (Mamabear, I think) made this one:

post-78-0-16819600-1409182672_thumb.jpg

No pattern though, a free crocheter like you, I think.

Oh, too cool!

Seeing it so small on my ipad, I thought it was real at first. That's awesome. I may have to try it.

Wow, talk about some interesting stuff! First, I am a Christian, I am into music, I play several instruments, write and sing my own music, also love Photography, Videography, Martial Arts, Computers, writing, aquatics, and spending time with my family and friends.

You crocheters should make the rest of us crochet shrimp patterns!

(I can follow a pattern, but I'm not too adventurous. And I can't knit worth a damn.)

We could have them for all the many color variations. :D

Someone on TPT (Mamabear, I think) made this one:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

No pattern though, a free crocheter like you, I think.

i want to just have not had the time. mine would be different and i have ideas in my head. just to busy with afghans at the moment. i do plan on trying once i get a break in orders. i will post when i get a shrimp made though. i have also thought about sewing one now that i am used to my machine

Allicat, would you do a how to on goldfish breeding in the fish section? DOn't know if I'll ever do it, but would be nice to learn. :)

Sorry I saw this just now. Yes I would love to. I will have to do it on my computer on one of my days off. That's where all my fry pics are. I am normally on here on my phone since it is probably better than my old laptop hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bananariot, what are you in school for?

I escaped school only two years ago - I wound up with a liberal arts degree the first time and it only got me out of gen ed requirements since none of the science classes applied.

I used to have hobbies. I don't have time anymore and barely have time for my tanks. I love what I do but I really resent how my workload is so heavy that I'm basically killing myself with work.

For those of you interested I did make a post in the fish section about goldfish breeding as requested by Soothing Shrimp :)

http://www.shrimpspot.com/index.php?/topic/1316-how-to-breed-fancy-goldfish-pictures-too/

Ummm other then keeping tanks I like to do art I guess.

I have done oil, charcoal, color pencils, leather carvings, clay/pottery, but my favorite medium is watercolor. 

My wife is a graphic/web designer and she wanted me to try Photoshop so I made a portrait of her after messing with the program for a day.

I used her name then some other basic keys like backslash, parenthesis, and some others. Just no actual lines.

post-168-0-95167400-1409508745_thumb.jpg