what hobbies do you have besides aquatic?

wicca32

I played world of Warcraft for about 3 years lol

Good god brotha! I'm stuck playing wow, magic on weekends, AND now I picked up hearthstone!! Good heavens, my time after a 10hr day of work is nothing but LFR for 2 toons while I play hearthstone.

Then there's Friday up-all-night-athon and all wrapped up with waterchanges and tank maintenance. [emoji28]

My hobbies are:

Fish keeping and plants

US coin collecting

Video games

Playing sports (just about anything)

Used to horseback ride (miss it)

Lately house work and planning a wedding has put a damper on the hobbies

I am a knitter. I love it, and constantly have a few (or 5 or 6) projects going. I also make jewlery, love to read, and have 4 cats and 2 dart frog vivariums along with the bajillion fish tanks. The hubby and I collect vinyl also. I'm starting to get into gardening, too...and want to teach myself to play violin this year...lol, a lot of hobbies.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

I am a knitter. I love it, and constantly have a few (or 5 or 6) projects going. I also make jewlery, love to read, and have 4 cats and 2 dart frog vivariums along with the bajillion fish tanks. The hubby and I collect vinyl also. I'm starting to get into gardening, too...and want to teach myself to play violin this year...lol, a lot of hobbies.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Sup, mah knittah.

ive tried knitting. i can knit but not pearl lol. tried several times just cant do it. maybe being a lefty has something to do with that. i crochet lol. feel free to post up pix of stuff you have done i really should get a few up myself

ive tried knitting. i can knit but not pearl lol. tried several times just cant do it. maybe being a lefty has something to do with that. i crochet lol. feel free to post up pix of stuff you have done i really should get a few up myself

I'm the same way with crochet, I've tried and tried to teach myself but I can't do it! If anyone is bored enough to browse it, here's the old Fb page to my defunct Etsy shop... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Misfit-Garden/294530970595686

Awesome looking soap, Pika! Yuum... Artisan soap is a weakness of mine, for real. Hit me up if you get a batch for sale.

I am a tabletop gamer and have played all sorts of kooky and oddball RPG's. Also collect vinyl records. Have kept various snakes, lizards, and arachnids in the past. I'd like to get into orchid collecting and growing, but have only a limited time to add any more hobbies currently, lol.

thanks guys. i do make and sell. probably cheaper than i should lol. i also do trades lol. thats kinda how i get most of what i have i trade. that one is about 43 inches wide and about 5 feet long. took a couple weeks. went way faster than i thought it would. 

im a plant person. i like them in my tanks and around the house. right now im kinda diging air plants and ferns lol. ive had orchids in the past and even one that had a slight smell. the thing i am not to fond of is all the care but they only bloom once a year. 

Does watching anime count as a hobby? I have a whole collection of them and enjoy watching the mecha ones like Gundam haha. Other than that I work on Gundam models (MG 1/100 for the most part) and did air brush a few of them....sorry this all sounds so asian haha mostly likely cuz i am LOL

I've been into fish tanks but more of the marine side until a few years ago and recently went back to freshwater but just shrimps as I have now. I collect fitted hats and some snapbacks since I like the designs and usually at the Lids store they have some buy two get one 50% off sometimes so I get the three I like most LOL.

I for one consider the stock market a "hobby" if I may....mostly because I'm a pretty impatient person and my friends and I converse about stocks daily so it's like a hobby to me instead of buy a bunch and let them sit and get more moneys from it hehe =P.....this can be debatable though cuz I know a lot of people use 401Ks and Roth IRAs for their retirement. 

I enjoy some anime as well, so I think it counts! Mine are stranger old ones, but Sailor Moon, LAIN, and Tenchi Muyo always gets me smiling...

• 2 weeks later...

Just graduated from college, that destroyed a lot of my hobbies (no time due to work and school) but I still love to game. Any FPS, racing, or open world video game. Like subtle, i CANNOT WAIT for destiny to come out. Other hobbies that I have had to retire due to funds and time are snow boarding and paintball. So much fun, but way to expensive and time consuming.

So subtle, did you get a chance to play the destiny beta? I downloaded it, forgot about it, then finally went on to play a day after the beta ended! BOOOO! Was soooo pissed.  I have a 360, ps4, and xbone, will be getting destiny for xbone

That is a seriously awesome blanket!

Aside from my newfound shrimp hobby I have been into aquariums for years. I have done guppy breeding and fancy goldfish breeding.

My non aquatic hobbies include gardening (just build a vertical succulent garden for my patio), needle felting, and sewing. I also play the silver flute and play soccer.

I used to do paintball too, but that hobby got too expensive too quick. Was a blast though

Oh man ya thats a expensive hobby for sure!

I fish when I can get time. For the last two years only managed to fish in tournaments only due to the other hobby and usual family and work.