fish forum suggestions?

Soothing Shrimp

• 1 month later...

I'm not that big a fan of some of the Facebook aquatic support people. Some of them have no problem jumping on a pedestal and berating others for something that isn't the norm. I'm a member though mostly for the pictures that come through and try to avoid confrontation.

I'm not that big a fan of some of the Facebook aquatic support people. Some of them have no problem jumping on a pedestal and berating others for something that isn't the norm. I'm a member though mostly for the pictures that come through and try to avoid confrontation.

I feel,the same way. They downright nasty on there. Its because there is 100 other groups to bounce to if the get the boot. They really don't care about the hobby there.

Im part of a fun fish forum, everythingaquatic.net.....a group of us ran away and made our own forum when one of the larger over modded ones got pushy and started banning great members. Kinda wide variety of interests in the group, angels to discus to reptiles, couple planted enthusiast and salties as well

• 3 months later...

I am on a betta forum. Great sight but specific to bettas. It's been quite on there lately though.

I only have bettas, nerites and now shrimp but still willing to check out a forum, love to learn and hear about others great adventures in tanks :)