HiHi

evodrgn

HI all!

Was told to check out this forum since it's more focused on shrimpin' and already lovin' it! Currently have a PRL tank and a 20L which is holding my Blue Bolts and other TB in there while their tanks complete their cycles. Already found some great information from lurking around!

Thanks!

Matt

Welcome! Looking forward to pics of your shrimp and setups, when you get settled! Blue bolts seem to be quite the thing right now, and they sure are nice to look at. :)

Welcome welcome haha it's good to have you hear. IDE love to see some photos of your blue bolts and your overal tank set ups.

There is tons of info on here for this being a baby forum as of yet. So much so that my head still spins when I try and red through some of it lol.

Thanks for the welcome! I'll be taking pictures of my tank setups later today as all my lights are off at the moment and it's still somewhat a mess since I had one canister crack and leak everywhere on me and I just moved another tank to it's new location. They will all be empty as they are completing their cycle....I'll probably make a thread in the Journal section of the forum for them and the separate threads later on for each individual tank. Great reads always finding something new to read up on every day!