Anyone know of LED cliplights that can be used a regular tank frame?

Anyone know of any led clip lights that can be used on a regular standard tank frame ?

I am not going to cut nor file the frame but I think they don't make such a clip on , thought I'd ask.

Thanks

High5 ,

Thanks that is what I use now but wanted a nicer look and more even light distribution. Surprised that no one makes them for regular tank frames.

Shrimpo,

Thanks . I found such lights with suction cups but I don't trust them and wanted regular solid clip ons .  Guess for now I'll stick with what I have.

• 2 weeks later...

cost?

$34

Didn't realize it didn't show the price on that link. This is where I buy from ships fast.

http://www.aquavibrant.com/lighting/finnex-planted-cliplight.html

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

How many clip ons would you get for a 20 long (30 inches long) , imagine 3 since each is 10 inches ?

The mounts work well but my filter prevents one side from being used as the filter sits on one side of tank thus couldn't use even with mount.

How many clip ons would you get for a 20 long (30 inches long) , imagine 3 since each is 10 inches ?

The mounts work well but my filter prevents one side from being used as the filter sits on one side of tank thus couldn't use even with mount.

I'll check here tonight and let you know. I have 4 and a 20l so I'll test them. I'm thinking two would work.

I need a clip on that covers half of a 15 gallon that's rimed. You think Finnex Planted+ LED Cliplight would work Chris?

I would think so they are 10inch. I have them on a 10g does pretty good. I would think it would do fine for half.