Logo

Also I guess does everyone like using a CRS for the shrimp or would we like some other species? 

We could also have large text saying Shrimp Spot or The Shrimp Spot and have a shrimp sitting on the letters or something like that.

I agree, too many sites just use CRS for their logo.

I'm new to shrimp, but this is true.

I should be caught up today to sketch something new out. 

I know it won't contain those shiny all black shrimp (sorry).

They remind me too much of water bugs and roaches, and I bet they'd make that same unnerving

crunchy sound if you would step on one.

Stef's new banner idea.  She gave me this with the shrimp in black and while, saying I could digitally colorize them as needed, in case folks changed their mind about which varieties they want represented.  Sounded like a good idea.

However, the fact that she watched me the entire time and laughed, makes me highly suspicious as to what her true motives were. :blink:

ckwu.jpg

And in the specified 358x64 banner size:

2l0v.jpg

Further alterations are possible.  I painted the shrimp solid, blending only with her pencil lines, but I could add some details.  Stef would get further amusement from that.  Let us know whatcha think.

That looks great!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Thanks all. Welp, it looks like MABJ has spoken. It's all subjective I suppose…

I have in mind to fade out the hard edges so it blends better with the blue background like so,

Definitely all subjective. No offense of course, I just picked what jived with my taste, and of course I have no final say. I just put in my two cents.