Logo

No worries Stef, I appreciate all the time you have put into this!

Speedie said to let him know which pictures we wanted to use, it looks like most of his photos are posted here if you guys want to look through them.  Once we have some that we like I will confirm with him that those specific pictures are ok. 

I have heard of Speedie, but don't really know him. His pictures are gorgeous and that is very nice of him to let

you use them.

I am just learning shrimp, so just recently learning what constitutes a nice looking shrimp.

Before, they all kinda looked alike except different colors. (Take no offense-most people feel the same about ferrets,

and to this day I have painted thousands of them.)

I see some differences in body shape and size in different species.

Since it IS The Shrimp Spot, you should pick representatives of all varieties of Shrimp.

Each one is beautiful to somebody. (Except my lone ghost shrimp. He is HUGE, made it through all our experiments, and chucked unceremoniously in a guppy tank.

I seen it lunge for a fry, then German Strut back and forth in front of the tank when it wants to be fed. He is insectile and sometimes freaks me out, but earned a right to live.)

-Stef*