FS: Speedie's Shrimp - Get em while they're HOTTT!!

SpeedieAquatics

Just received my order of Blue Dreams from Speedie. The communication was off the chart. He accommodated my shipping request to a "T" and the delivery was actually quicker than I would have thought. These are my first "real" shrimp in the hobby so I am extremely anxious to get things started. Special thanks to both Speedie and Han for getting this newb off to a good start (I hope).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received my order of Blue Dreams from Speedie. The communication was off the chart. He accommodated my shipping request to a "T" and the delivery was actually quicker than I would have thought. These are my first "real" shrimp in the hobby so I am extremely anxious to get things started. Special thanks to both Speedie and Han for getting this newb off to a good start (I hope).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's my pleasure Archie.  I'm here for all your shrimp needs so just holler when you need more :)  Good luck and have fun with the new shrimp!

yeah, speedie is great. The blue dreams are nice also, I just got them a week or two ago and already have 3 berried. Should be interesting what pops out since they are technically a high grade blue velvet, if they breed lighter or darker. Exciting stuff.