New CRS variation?

randy

Have you seen this? It was just announced a few days ago. It has been reported before but I think MK has the colony more stable now.

What do you think about this morph?

10629331_949742938375489_328849023372185

10608714_949742941708822_707740647704137

That is pretty sweet looking!

I saw it on FB.

it's the opposite of thicker white for the PRL which has no white at all.

Nice!  How much are they going for?

There are less than 200 of these at the moment....the price isn't very friendly... it's toward his top grade PRL ;-)

I'm sure as they get more common, the price will drop. But if anyone wants to be the first in USA, PM me and I will try to help.

What grade would these be? SSS ghost crystals? To me they're the perfect lowest grade you could get. ( i don't mean that in a demeaning way) I love em'!!!

You should work to keep intensifying the red and keep breeding the clear sections

Haha! After i saw his post on facebook i was planning on doing just that. I have a male female pair that are near colorless in their white areas and a spare tank too.

I just thought that everyone who has entry level CRS have a couple of colorless shrimp like the one in my picture.

Are these kind of shrimp more uncommon these days? Due to them being culled all the time maybe?

I heard that B grade shrimp have become somewhat rare.

What grade would these be? SSS ghost crystals? To me they're the perfect lowest grade you could get. ( i don't mean that in a demeaning way) I love em'!!!

Currently MK has S, SS, and SSS pattern. But for obvious reason there's not much point in carrying the SSS pattern.  The SS pattern looks the best, tigertooth isn't bad either.

As for the the USA distributor in Canada, if anyone wants to reclaim the territory, just let me know ;-)

MK and I had a chat about this variation today. He considers this a new variation from mutation as opposed to selectively breeding the white out of a regular CRS. He found a few of these out of many regular CRS and then kept those to get this "new species". Currently, these are about 90% true breeding. And there should be no white on the clear part at all and the offspring should be either the same as the parents or very small percentage are just like regular CRS, nothing in between.

• 2 weeks later...