New Paypal Look

Soothing Shrimp

I didn't like it at first but I like it now.  I assume you are referring to the update that happened several months ago.

I'm not sure I like it yet! Have only been to their website to have a look as most of my transactions don't involve going to the actual site just linking in with it.

Will probably get used to it since we're stuck with it! lol

I don't like it because I was use to the older version. When it was beta version I didn't use it but now your forced to oh well I'll get use to it.

You can get the peoples emails you just need to look at the details of the transaction.  One thing I do like is when I look at transactions instead of having to keep going to different pages I can just scroll down and it will load more transactions.

I like the new looks of Paypal, but the functionality will take time to get accustomed to.

I was on it today and there is still an option to switch to classic.

Once in a while it won't let me print the label "after" I've paid. Then I have to request for a refund and wait for my money. This happens once in a while,

Sometimes the labels won't load after being paid for for some reason. There are a couple of ways around that I think. Don't have it on top of my head but I think you can go to another paypal site to print where a lot of people had success. Try googling it if this is your problem.

Yeah... I tried that and it still wouldn't let me. I kept getting an error message. That was a while ago. I might give it another shot.

Sometimes the labels won't load after being paid for for some reason. There are a couple of ways around that I think. Don't have it on top of my head but I think you can go to another paypal site to print where a lot of people had success. Try googling it if this is your problem.

I'll look into that. Thanks!

Ya happen to me yesterday, kept saying like money wasn't taken out yet and come back in 30 mins and yes it did work after that. But I ended up using USPS.com before i waited it out.