Hello from central New York

kribensislover

I love this site and have learned a lot from the various posts. I am new to keeping shrimp & have receently added shrimp to my planted 10 gal. I also have a juvanile horse face loach in the tank. I have 5 cherry shrimp and 7 ghost shrimp. I would love some pretty ones I have seen on this site. I made a day out of searching all the LFS and petstores to see if any of these shrimp were available and only found cherry & ghost shrimp :(

Welcome!  I second that your best source of shrimp is hobbiests.  The shrimp will be healthier (even after shipping) and cheaper then what you could find at a local petstore.

I live in Herkimer & go to school in Utica. I often have clinical in Syracuse. I had a rotation at the VA and Upstate. I would be willing to commute to Syracuse for some pretty shrimp [emoji5]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny part is I work at the VA....

Ah yes, it took several trips to the hospital VA police office for us to obtain our ID's. As far as shrimp I love them all!! Currently I have only found cherrys & ghost shrimp for sale locally. I am interested in anything colorful & affordable. Local pick up is preferable for me. Do you have a shop? I love to find new lfs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome, you will love it here! And where you are located, you have access to tons of shrimps and supplies, that

us local guys in the small towns can't get.