October Tank of the Month

Shrimpo

I got all 7 shrimp tank pictures from the participating members, who got the higher number of likes and judges vote will be the winner of $30 gift certificate from theshrimptank.com.

The pictures will be posted in the order they were received.

Edit: the winner will be announced on Friday 10th, it will be helpful if he/she give us brief info about the tank set up, filtration and tankmates.

Note: participants are not allowed to use the ''like'' feature.

Congrats to the winner! I think next time, though you should be able to do a write up on your tank with the photo and have at least three photos.

There was no doubt everyone liked #7, especially with that landscaping. It is an awesome tank. I really like #2, too. 

Congrats to the winner.

Thanks for liking my tank Doc, I deffinatly like the idea of 3 photos it was hard to get the whole 75 gallons in the shot and not being on the other end of the room.

Thanks guys! Sorry for the late response, was at lake tahoe for the day.

Tank Info:

Mr. Aqua 12 long

Rena Xp1 canister with loc line 36" spraybar, filled with Matrix and a bag of Purigen only

Sponge filter

Build My Led 36" planted tank light

ReefKeeper Lite controlling leds and 2 clip fans

Bunch of Matrix under each hill

ADA Amazonia, not sure how much but a good amount

10-15lbs seiryu stone

Manzanita from Tom Barr

Plants:

Hc

UG-never planted it but it is taking over the tank

Monte Carlo

Needle Leaf Java

All different kinds of moss

2 air plants unsure of names

Shrimp:

500-600 Royal Blue tigers, about 70 adults and the rest are sub adult and under. Once my breeding population got big the tank exploded with babies

Maybe 10 female oebt. Only keep females, trying for a true breeding oebt. So far blue stripes just seem to be getting larger.

Supreme red neos, finally starting to breed more true

Oh ya parameters

Ph7.4 kh4 gh6 tds 200-230 temp68.5

All I can think of right now any questions please ask.

Thanks Shrimpo i'll shoot you a pm now.

Congrats to the winner.

Thanks for liking my tank Doc, I deffinatly like the idea of 3 photos it was hard to get the whole 75 gallons in the shot and not being on the other end of the room.

I think your tank is beautiful. I was torn in trying not to vote for every one of them. Looking at the fts it really looked more like a beautiful planted tank then a shrimp tank. I agree would have been nice to have 3 closer up photos where you could have highlighted specific aspects and possibly some of your livestock.