Places to get Pintos?

Soothing Shrimp

Ch3f, yeah.  I know, it's like taking $100 bills and lighting them on fire right?  At least that would be more direct. LOL  But yeah, I'm gonna try.

Bost, thanks. :thumbsu:   I'm looking at around spring when it warms up enough to receive them.  Extremely cold here in the winter, and not sure how they would fair in extreme freezing temps in the mail.

I know Randy sometimes imports them, but then there is a Canada to US challenge.

by challenge you mean illegal to ship over the border unless you have import license?

Ive been seeing people lately ordering from another place in canada.

be aware, customs catches one of them and as the buyer you'll get screwed hard core with a LARGE fine.  

I'm also aware that a couple places have been listed with customs so they are watching.

some of my product comes over the border and i've had to fill out some paper work for that.

Ch3f, yeah.  I know, it's like taking $100 bills and lighting them on fire right?  At least that would be more direct. LOL  But yeah, I'm gonna try.

Bost, thanks. :thumbsu:   I'm looking at around spring when it warms up enough to receive them.  Extremely cold here in the winter, and not sure how they would fair in extreme freezing temps in the mail.

no problem, good idea to wait it out. they may even be a little cheaper by then.

by challenge you mean illegal to ship over the border unless you have import license?

Ive been seeing people lately ordering from another place in canada.

be aware, customs catches one of them and as the buyer you'll get screwed hard core with a LARGE fine.  

I'm also aware that a couple places have been listed with customs so they are watching.

some of my product comes over the border and i've had to fill out some paper work for that.

Are you sure about it.

as far as I know, you only need import license for commercial use, means you resell your imports.

If you keep it for your own enjoyment, you don't need import license. 

Customs may charge you tax, not sure about this part.

No brining in any plant or animal not native to the United states requires a import license for person on commercial use.

Speedie Caries them blue crown sky fish farms or whatever it is in San jose.

No brining in any plant or animal not native to the United states requires a import license for person on commercial use.

Speedie Caries them blue crown sky fish farms or whatever it is in San jose.

I was operating under this impression as well. During the TPT days, when mordalphus and Nikki were getting shrimps from Ken in Canada he too made having an import license a requirement. Although, both were resalers so in not sure.

That would be awesome if it were true. Maybe as more and more folks actually discover how to get an import license and start sharing it'll be easier. Currently, it's a guarded secret as it's some folks only source of income.

I dont believe anybody is stocking pintos. still very little market in the US. I do know last time i was at Blue Crown they had like a small handful of black stripe.

I think when pinto prices drop a bit (20-60 range) you'll see more interests. But then I'm sure another new hottest would be available. And round and round we go. [emoji44]

Hey Guys,

Speaking of pintos we will be bringing in White back pintos and Zebra pintos in the next shipment in about a week or so along with many other TB.

Hey Soothing Shrimps,

Sorry you have to see that mess of a website, but that is our website, we are in the process of changing the name and updating the content but been really busy so haven't had time. We can get nearly any type of pintos but the price is too high, I mean we can even obtain the new Galaxy pinto but that is if people are willing to pay top dollars.