Aquabid comment on transhipper

Elo500

I like Linda myself but I am also able to just drive to her apartment to pick up my stuff so it makes things easier :)

Hey guys just wondering why is shipping cost out of Thailand only $20? Is that a typo or something?

Also is transhipper another custom broker/shipping company? Is it reliable?

Thank you

I don't think it's a typo. I think they send huge shipments regularly so whatever you're ordering has to wait til their scheduled shipment date to be shipped together. When I ordered bettas, shipping cost from Thailand to the US was $5 each. Then they would have to go through transhippers (yes, custom brokers). They're generally reliable, but as you just read, some may "steal, cheat, lie, or send just half of your order to you." Lol

I have heard that she is terrible, It took me 6 emails to get a response from her and then it was pretty vague on that. I asked her how much for a large order as in a few thousand dollars of shrimp lol and she quoted me at $250 a box no matter what the size or number of boxes. I get it they have to make money but really lol. There was going to  be several boxes as I was getting hard goods. I did realize that the process can be in depth and require most of the day to clear customs but seemed a little steep to me.