A limit on the number of likes in one day?

Elo500

Currently Members can give 10 "likes" a day. The board has a reputation system which you can see when you look in a members profile.  The limit to prevent spamming likes I think :).  The limit can be changed for different user groups.

• 2 months later...

But sometimes I like 12 things a day and now two people won't know I liked them. Sigh. Honest. I'm not trying to spoil anyone. My reasoning is why repeat a post someone else has made in order to make your feelings known when we have a Like button? Limitations make it difficult to participate in this way. :(

I just gotta say - we are saying it's harder for us to express how much we like and support each other and our posts and replies, with the limit. This is has got to be an internet first - WE LIKE EACH OTHER TOO MUCH OH NOES WHATEVER SHALL WE DO?

.... Yeah, so apparently still a little woozy from medication, I shall go hide now, but honestly I find this really funny.

ok I increased it to 20 :)