Sea sky blue?

Elo500

No its not a blue dream, its higher grade than that. We have something similar in stock right now, I'll post a few actual pics. This is one of the few neos that actually look very similar to those pictures taken for marketing purposes.

Sorry for being late with the pictures guys but here they are. These pics are all taken by me and I am really new to photography so this is the best I can do lol.

Up-close shot

9f0957ae-1f51-41bc-b55e-77433b16ee48_zps

Up close shot#2:

48fcb674-6e1c-4d67-a335-ef23436dce05_zps

Regular

7bcecd8b-f21c-4dd0-96a5-7f1c64c11576_zps

Well the breeder we got it from calls it ultra blue rili, another would call it Top Blue velvets, and C-sky calls it Sea sky blue but they all orginated from blue velvets. A lot of selective breeding were done by the breeders in order for them to gain such a nice solid blue. The pics I took were not the darkest one we have but in general that is how blue the shrimps would look.

Blue crown has an aquabid post, under the name Redbaron626. 10 for $80

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwinverts&1417032250

He should replace the aquabid pics with the ones above. Nice looking shrimp!

Haha ya we would be posting more on aquabid so check on that too if anyone is interested.

Hey Merth,

Currently they are very available since we got in a good amount but they're going faster than the first time we got them. If you are interested send me a PM.

Thanks,

Blue Crown

Ya they actually breed pretty true, would throw out some light velvet but in general I would say about 60-70% of the shrimplets are the same as the parents or even darker. I will try to take a picture of the babies in group and up close if I can.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 11/26/2014 at 9:34 AM, Blue Crown Aquatic Trade said:

Well the breeder we got it from calls it ultra blue rili, another would call it Top Blue velvets, and C-sky calls it Sea sky blue but they all orginated from blue velvets. A lot of selective breeding were done by the breeders in order for them to gain such a nice solid blue. The pics I took were not the darkest one we have but in general that is how blue the shrimps would look.

@Blue Crown Aquatic Trade! Blue Diamond is come from Chocolate, Blue Dream come from blue velvet/jelly (BBRR-red lineage????). They told me blue dream is BD low grade that fade away dark blue on head and tail, OMG! Till now, I really dont know which is correct. Sorry for an old thread!