Banner decision time - Forum opinions, Post an answer.

Doc4PC2

• 2 months later...

I have a link to it on my website and have sent it out via email to all the people on my mailing list but at this point I don't know if we are large enough to be attractive to sponsors. 

See I wish I could do my job as a hobby... and make a living at something else.....I love machining I can honestly say ive made things that are in outer space... but the stress and pay sucks lol

Derek

Lol I got banned the other day for calling out a guy on EBay scamming people. He calls his cherry shrimp every name and tries to charge crazy prices. The reply from the mod was that I can't offend someone even if they deserve it. Because I called him an idiot lol.

-Chris

I have been working to create backlinks to the site, I'm actually a social media and website marketer. Do it for a rather large gaming site. I have an NDA or I would say lol. I just submitted to DMOZ and a few other directories with my marketing tools. Figured some backlinks wouldn't hurt. There isn't much yet. In your signatures put links to your journals to the site. This will help with indexing and get Google and others to get it going.

Oblong have you done much linking?

-Chris

I haven't done much, I have been really busy between my day job, consulting job, and my shrimp business.  :(  Wish I could quit the day job and just do some side consulting and the shrimp business. 

I haven't done much, I have been really busy between my day job, consulting job, and my shrimp business. :( Wish I could quit the day job and just do some side consulting and the shrimp business.

Man do I know that feeling!

Just Hire me as a replacement oblong, I have been trying to get into consulting for a couple years and am now busting my butt preparing applications to MBA schools haha

Chris

I haven't done much, I have been really busy between my day job, consulting job, and my shrimp business. :( Wish I could quit the day job and just do some side consulting and the shrimp business.

Try working 16 hour police job, 3 year old, full time school and still keeping up the tanks. Time management is key. I do alright though just gotta have a plan.

-Chris

lol maybe I can subcontract out ;)