your new years eve

aquariumlover10

So how did everyone's new years eve go? Mine was terrible, my idiotic neighbors decided to fire off fire works in the street and bang on pots and pans till 1o'clock and I'm in a hoa neighborhood so the houses and like 5 feet apart, so i got about 2 hours of sleep, and to top it all off I woke up to a kinked neck, hopefully yall had a better new years eve.

:( sorry about the rough night. Mine was calm. My 15 yo had to keep me awake until midnight, lol 

Then we called my middle son and did the count down on speaker, yelled "Happy New year" then I went to bed :D

We live in apartments and there were some fireworks but nothing major.

Here's hoping everyone has a WONDERFUL 2015!

Mine was good, went to my Dads place. We had a big fondue, and a few rummy drinks. We also did a little belated Christmas exchange. Good times :)

Soothing - old folks around 50?  So what about us 65 year olds?  Ancient?  Yeah, I guess we are.  We live in the redwoods - very small community - very quiet and peaceful.  Had a little bubbly and trotted off to bed around 10:30.  Us old folks need our rest.  Many years ago we lived in Southern California - very noisy neighborhood - the kind where you could live there 20 years and hear your neighbors but never know them. I like it better here.  My shrimp do too.  Happy New Year everyone.

My son was born at 12:39am after my wife being in labor for 29 hours! Best New Years yet!

That is amazing congratulations demon!!! Best new years gift possible. And holy cow 29 hours your wife is a trooper.

I was in bed before midnight and asleep shortly after :).  I drove back from ABQ New Mexico earlier so I was super tired

I worked yesterday and today in exchange for having the last major holiday off so I could spend time with my sister. The other full time tech and I trade off. We both complain that they need another person in the rotation - we're perennially exhausted.

I have a vague memory of someone drunk calling me around 1, which I answered because I never know when I'm being called/texted because of an emergency. Otherwise, a very quiet night.