bad news guys

Subtletanks91

I found some things on my s.o. Phone on Christmas day and it's been eating me up inside. I'm selling my 25 gallon and probably my other two tanks as well. If things go as bad as I believe they will I'll have no time for them. And have to move.

I love you all for supporting me and helping me I will be back by the end of th e year. Wish me luck

ouchie. that sucks.. but before you make any rash decisions... give it another week and decide when you are less emotional.   If things do go badly, you may want your hobby that you enjoy to take your mind off things .  If they don't go badly then status quo.    

If only it was easier said than done. I found it on Christmas day and have been sitting on it untili talked to my father in law today.if it goes south I'll have no where to put my hobby. Going to have to move to God knows where. One thing I hate about woman, and no offense guys Cu I know your not all like this, they play games and think it's ok.

man, so sorry to hear. I personally haven't experienced that, so I can't weigh in on how to handle it. 

As for your tanks, you know there are plenty of people on here that could help you rebuild once things get settled back down. I know I'd be fine sending ya some stuff to help out.

Just make sure to pop in occasionally and let us know you're doing ok

I know ND that's why I appreciate and love this community so much. Everyone from the beginning when I remember only what 30 members has been close knit. This is a second family to me. Now it's over a couple hundred and under policed. Th is would havebeen tpt I would have been banned for no reason knowing Jake. Lol.

Oh, man, that really hurts.

Find some place couple days to clean up your head, or talk to some friends. if you still love her at end. try to forgive.

If you can't trust her any more, just move on. you would be fine.

Sorry that bad thing in life does happen. 

I cleared What icould up. But woman like finding ways to get around answering specific questions. The mysteryhem eludes even a shrimp keeper that can breed pints. o did I forget to mention my experimental tank has been producing what I believe to be f1 pintos. Gorgeous and I know there not Tib or tb solely due to the patterning and body coloring.