Mischlings question

Yea I wish I could afford one, still scared to take the plunge on a single shrimp. If,I could find some in the 20$ range I would probably feel better but,not great. Guess it's an investment. Figured mischlings, were better to start with. They didn't ship,well.

-Chris

my tb traveld quite well and didnt lose any color in shipping. i was lucky and they were offered to me. if nothing else i would get more mischlings. i have a feeling tb will be a good price once speedie gets back into it.

Definantly, hope so. Its absurd to pay, some of the prices. I can see them being higher for being rare that's fine but some are just crqzy

-Chris

So I'm confused. To is Taiwan bee? So there's no acronym for tibee? What if you breed a tibee with a mischling female? Will any to pop out.

TB = taiwan bee ie black king kong, blue bolt, panda, wine red, ruby red, shadow panda, shadow bkk.

tibee = tiger x bee cross ie crs/cbs

Ta-Tibee = taiwan bee (tb) x tibee (tiger x crs

if you breed a tibee with mischling female you could get ta-tibee or one that just looks like a mischling. also most of the time when you cross tigers with bee of any kind it takes a few generations to see anything cool. they normally look like tiger shrimp for a while

Tibees can be really cool mixes between tigers and CRS but vary a LOT depending on which species were used originally and how many generations out you are.  I would suggest checking out google for some pictures. 

I am so confused by all of this. I feel like in sitting in algebra class with a mind f*** going on how to solve the equation.

I know what you mean, I put this stuff on the back burner til i find time to soak it all up.  Its definitely interesting and the prospect of getting beautiful shrimps and not knowing what they are until later is pretty cool too

Just wait til you see this crossbreeding chart.  CLICK ME *for educational purposes