Shipped my first shrimp!

Elo500

My first shrimp shipment arrived safe and the customer was happy. I sold some neo culls used insulation and breather bag. Wasn't sure how much water to use so measured 2 cups for 30 shrimp. I used the parcel drop off bin at the post office. Didn't write anything special on the 7x7 box. USPS delivered in two days. I tracked it and texted the customer it was on his porch. He said he had someone there to get it. Now to scoop more shrimp!

Thats great to hear sounds like you did it right. My first shipment went good as well, I sent 50-60 shrimp in two breather bags in the same USPS 7x7 box in the winter with sub freezing temps. I usually add about one cup of water for a few shrimp but those bags had more water because of the number og shrimp. 

My first shrimp shipment arrived safe and the customer was happy. I sold some neo culls used insulation and breather bag. Wasn't sure how much water to use so measured 2 cups for 30 shrimp. I used the parcel drop off bin at the post office. Didn't write anything special on the 7x7 box. USPS delivered in two days. I tracked it and texted the customer it was on his porch. He said he had someone there to get it. Now to scoop more shrimp!

We may have different PO rules but drop off bins at PO are for 13 ounces or less?

The drop off inside the Po at 8am was locked so used the drop bin outside the door. The door of the bin would fit a 12x24 box but didn't look for instructions.

I bought the priority mail stamp from the machine. The 7x7 box was not listed in the pricing selection so I hit other and did it by weight.

Not sure if it is affecting anyone else but USPS 7x7x7 boxes are completely out in Los Angeles due to shortage. Anyone in other states experiencing anything like that? I checked 6 post office and all out of the 7x7x7 which is pretty shocking.

Not sure if it is affecting anyone else but USPS 7x7x7 boxes are completely out in Los Angeles due to shortage. Anyone in other states experiencing anything like that? I checked 6 post office and all out of the 7x7x7 which is pretty shocking.

i noticed that too, they only have 11-1/4" x 8-3/4" x 6" now.  shipping cost is still the same?