Looking for Red Bolt Taiwan Bee

Amyers22

This is my first time posting in the marketplace so I hope I'm doing this right. I've been searching high and low for Red Bolt Taiwan Bees. Anyone know where I can find them for sale?

Thanks in advance :)

I emailed Blue Crown and they have "Pink Bolts." They said they have an orange tint to them rather than a pink or white body and sometimes their head even has an orange coloration. :(

I order almost all my shrimp from Bob :) He doesn't have any red bolts and they aren't on the lists of places he gets shrimp from unfortunately. I've seen dreamer_yoyo 's snow whites on aquabid. I wonder if he or she has red bolts. I'll have to contact and ask. Thank you! If you think of any other places or people let me know! :)

Holy cow I didn't know all that! And come to think of it I had ordered a bunch of golden Caridina a few months ago and a tiny blue shrimp came in their bag and it had that green fungus growing under its body. I lost three of the goldens shortly after. My most recent purchase was 50 PRL and I haven't lost any of them and they look great! I was getting ready to order 3 BKK, 3 Blue Panda, 3 Blue Bolt, and 3 Red Wine just to add to my bloodlines. Now I'm starting to wonder if I should :( I've ordered from him at least a dozen times and only had that problem once.

His prices on his website are incorrect and never updated. He had mixed BKK for $12 a piece as well as regular grade blue bolt. His blue pandas are $18 and mixed red wine are $20. Thanks for the suggestions. I will definitely look into purchasing from others!

Look for joe Chang on facebook or Silane shrimp usa too

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Is Joe Chang a business or is it a personal page? I can't seem to find it. Also is silane shrimp USA on Facebook as well?

As they say..... "shrimpin aint easy" : ) Good luck with your shrimp!

I could never keep his golden bees so you got 1 on me

I have have one left out of the 6 I ordered. They all died within a 3 weeks of receiving them. The one has been going strong for a few months now. Fingers crossed! haha

Ive got mischlings from both silane shrimp usa and blue crown aquatics and i also got 2 mk breed red wines from blue crown aquatics and they are all very healthy and active. the mischlings from silane shrimp usa were all different colors too lol. but i like all them from both sellers :)

As they say..... "shrimpin aint easy" : ) Good luck with your shrimp!

I could never keep his golden bees so you got 1 on me

I have have one left out of the 6 I ordered. They all died within a 3 weeks of receiving them. The one has been going strong for a few months now. Fingers crossed! haha

I have some RB .They are pretty strong -much stronger than WR and Red Ruby. Almost like BB and pandas.I have been working on RB population 2 years already.

I'd love to see pictures! I love the red bolt coloration.

I've only bought from members here and it has served me well. Everyone I have purchased from has been overtly gracious and grateful to have my business. I don't require that but it's a great symbol of how good the people on this site are. I hope it stays that way as the forum scales up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a small update. I ordered Blue Pandas, Blue Bolts, and a BKK Panda from Shrimpscales. He was amazing to work with and the shrimp he sent me are beautiful! AND he sent two extra! I would highly recommend him if anyone is in the market for some amazing looking Taiwan bees.

I am placing my order with Joes Aqua tomorrow for some Wine Red stripes and Pandas, BKK stripes, and BKK Jelly shrimp.

Thanks to everyone who suggested these sellers to me! :)  I'm in shrimp heaven!

post-1481-0-19305100-1432170731_thumb.jppost-1481-0-43187400-1432170745_thumb.jp