Breeding Project: Aura Blue x Black Pinto

Finally got a Aura Blue female that is berried with black pinto. I have a mix of Zebra, white back, Spotted heads, and Black belly pinto males inside the tank so at least one of those is the father but not quite sure. Will just have to wait and find out! I'll post a picture of the berried female tomorrow. Also have two other new type of Tigers: Galaxy and Crown Leopard that I will be crossing next with either Yellow King Kong or some other TB but this pinto project first! 

Congratulations! I definitely am looking forward to seeing some pictures. Hope to see babies sooner than later.

Wow, well my crown leopard just got berried and the father is a Blue Mosura King kong!!! I'll post pictures of the babies when they pop out but won't be for a while, the anticipation is killing me already.

Picture of the berried Aura Blue tiger. 

DSC01583_zpsloidiuyj.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Well good news guys, the babies just hatched a couple days ago and I'll post a picture of 1 baby that took a picture of.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry guy I'll post some pictures of the second batch of offsprings. The first batch that was being carried by the female in the picture did not make it. Eggs got dropped for some reason and for a period of time we were doing some extra renovation and such so the project was put on the hold. Now we have a second batch that is all mature and I would say about 13-14 of them. A good number of them are female and now berried although we are not sure what they're mix with. We do have some mix with Pintos though that we know for sure since we isolated them in a breeding box! I'll try to post pictures as soon as I can.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...