4,000 gal tank in home

Soothing Shrimp

Ya one of my clients has a huge saltwater tank.  It is floor to ceiling  the entire length of the wall.   I forget how many gallons, but she told me her electric bill is almost $900 a month 

It is beautiful though

Wow, what an incredible tank. I just spent 30 minutes scrolling through the 300 pages of that thread lol. 10,000 gallon weekly water changes!

His youtube channel hasn't been updated in awhile, but he has some incredible fish and huge tanks.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCedeutEPWvKVtILwDoSGu6w

meh 50,000 gallons don't impress me. that's nothing. you should see the house i and my family live in. it's at least twice as big as those fishes' house. in fact it's common in australia for people to live in houses many many times the size of that aquarium.

I'm not saying this is the biggest, just an example.

meh 50,000 gallons don't impress me. that's nothing. you should see the house i and my family live in. it's at least twice as big as those fishes' house. in fact it's common in australia for people to live in houses many many times the size of that aquarium.

How is this comparable to an aquarium? I'm sure my house would hold way more then 50,000 gallons too lol

Anyway, I'm going to have to show this to my husband to prove I don't have a problem and it could be way worse lol.

• 4 weeks later...