Diy co2

countryboy12484

When I used to use CO2 ,  I would silicone the air line on the bottom of the cap bottle and the top.  I would also make the line hole (with a hot nail) slightly smaller than the width of the air line .

I use 2 2 liter bottles for the reactors and a small Gatorade bottle for separator and a glass difuser... I used jb weld to seal the lines into all the bottled but I always get leaks around the air hose.... jb weld is pressure rated at like 2500 psi... ive fixed radiator s with it... I figured it would handle the c02

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

I used superglue and then aquarium sealant to seal myne when I used it. My co2 usually lasted 3weeks before I needed to do it again. You can always get an aquatek mini with solenoid an inline diffuser reactor and a 20-24ounce paintball canister for 150$ roughly.

• 3 weeks later...

I used superglue and then aquarium sealant to seal myne when I used it. My co2 usually lasted 3weeks before I needed to do it again. You can always get an aquatek mini with solenoid an inline diffuser reactor and a 20-24ounce paintball canister for 150$ roughly.

can get a regular full setup for 100$ all mine cost with a 20 lb tank.

-Chris

is the basic one. The call your local gas supply and ask if they have any specials on tanks. Paid 20$ for my 25#. I would stay away from the mini regulators and paintball systems. They can cost 15-20$ to fill a 24oz bottle. I pay $17.99 to fill a 25lb bottle which lasts me over a year, just go to a welding supply or medical gas place. They exchange the tanks to so find an empty on craigslist for even cheaper and get it swapped out. Don't make the mistake of buying a nice new one because most places will not fill the bottle right then unless you pay more.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0041YLM7G?cache=35f8e48114b28812811c7dc8dce68876%CF'>