Massive shrimps death, 300+ shrimps dying in the minutes (SCARY VIDEO)

Citycode01

citycode01, i have you an important first aid advise for such a situation (on the first page), it would have worked really well (as it was already tested in several cases saving most of the animals)

Manticore, I believe he answered that in post #6:

"I wish I have that products to add them but I don't and it's too late hear now to buy them."

Yes, I didn't add that product but I just did a large WC and added a lot of carbon in the filter I also run an air stone on the highest level possible all night. I think all poison gone now.

I will keep you updated on the health of the shrimps, I found another two dead shrimos today when I had a closer inspection but that's not big deal.

I will take some picture of that milky shrimps for you later.

Thanks for your help and support

Are you aware of cross breeding? Eventually you'll get a wild tank.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I don't get many wilds, I know that breeders always worry not to interbreed but I always mix all type of shrimps in this tank and sometimes got interesting colours. For example if I mix blue and red shrimps the babies are between orange and red rili. Yellow vs red give like low grade red, blue vs Carbon rili = light blue shrimps. Not many wilds at all in worst case I'm ending with low grade reds.

I'm really really glad things are coming around and turned out to not be so bad. My RCS were dead, tunred that pink/orange and were very dead lol, glad yours were just stunnned

what you used most likely has the stuff that affects the nervous system.

for some reason it doesn't kill shrimp like it does bugs/insects,but i'm sure it messes them up.

i kinda did the same thing you did.

i had over 30 one month old's from two mothers that gave birth the same time.

like 22 lived,but didn't look the same,never breed,and slowly died off.

6 month later when i went to redo the tank and put them in my fish tank,there were only two left.