Coolest aquarium idea ever

You heard me lol I was browsing aquarium stuff on etsy and found this. Now provided they are connected and fish can swim though it. This would make for an amazing freaking shrimp tank

https://www.etsy.com/listing/99477909/marimo-aquatic-terrarium-japanese-moss?ref=sr_gallery_5&ga_search_query=aquarium&ga_ship_to=US&ga_ref=auto4&ga_page=5&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery

u need to watch a show called "Tanked"

They make the most amazing tanks in the world!

The end of the show is the best, they show off the finished product.

I've seen tanked before and while there tanks are kinda cool there methods for stocking fish and fully stocking tanks aren't very smart. But I give it to Bret and Wayde. They have quite an I agination

Shrimp would love those. They love to explore, and they would have a ton of fun in those. I would love to have one, they are very cool!

I saw one not too long ago, he had cherry shrimp in them. I'm planning on making an aqua bridge when my room is done.

-Chris

Look what I just stumbled on... Seems like they all connect, though can't be positive. Would be fun even just to do different nano plants in each one, although if the shrimpies could zoom around it, that'd be awesome too! http://www.save-on-crafts.com/centipede1.html

post-78-0-94277800-1401674207_thumb.jpg

How would you even get into these for catching shrimp. You would almost have to let the rings crash before starting again

LOL The tiny one?  Nobody said it was practical.  The opening at the top is not much for O2 exchange, you'd have to have an airstone in each compartment because there would be dead spots within, have to have snails to clean algae from the glass since doing it by hand through that small of an opening is not really viable, etc.  BUT fun to think about. ;)

The larger $5k one is quite doable IMHO, but would take some creative thinking. :)

How would you even get into these for catching shrimp. You would almost have to let the rings crash before starting again

Haha, you have to so practical! :D Yeah, I was brainstorming some tiny IV tubing with holes in it threaded through the ring with an air pump for flow and air... But yeah, cleaning and everything else is pretty much out of the question.