Feeding Trays

I'm looking for a good feeding tray/tube setup.  I've seen the combo's where there is a tube that runs down to the top of of a tray.  I didn't know if anyone had advice on what to get, or how they work.  I've been thinking that maybe if I found something where the tube was attached to the tray, I could just lift the whole thing out easily when I wanted to clean up the leftovers.  Thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

-Scott

all damn suction cups seem weak and fragile and go with time, some quicker than others.. the bane of the hobby for me.

wish spare s'cups were compulsory and provided :)

I buy my feeding dishes from Daiso too! But mine came from table plate department. They have them in different sizes too.

I went to diaso and bought a small glass bowl. It can found in the candle section, works great

I believe it isn't as popular but I feed powders that I mix in a glass with tank water then dump in so there is less arguing. I think it was an article in B&K that started me doing that. I still get swarming but the feeding area is larger and babies can stay on the edges.