CSF Mineral Sticks? Experiences?

Soothing Shrimp

I just started using it this week. I tried it in all my tanks and all my shrimp went nuts over it. It's a great way to get minerals, trace elements, vitamins and other nutrients directly into the shrimp. I have tried almost all CSF foods and have great results with most their foods. This supplement I'll be adding to my weekly feeding schedule. The sticks are packed in a nice glass jar that's sure to last at least a year if not more.

It's meant to be a supplement which is added to the shrimps diet. Basically it's good for all the things you mentioned. The best part it's in a stick form and easier to control on how much you feed. It's meant to dissolve fast.

http://www.peters-laden.com/CSF-Cologne-Shrimp-Food/CSF-Cologne-Shrimp-Food/CSF-EXCLUSIVE-Series-Pure-Mineral::446.html

http://www.hanaquatics.com/csf-exclusive-series-pure-mineral/

I have used the CSF Exclusive Series Pure Mineral for about a month in tangent with Lowkeys. As Andy said my shrimp go nuts for it, I feed it every Friday. It quickly dissolves from a heavy sinking pellet to powder in less than a minute, but it really allows all shrimp from shrimplets to adults to enjoy. 

As most of us have used CSF from the beginning, you know that Peters Laden takes great pride in natural organic products and usually lists what each individual ingredient does for your shrimp. So there is no doubt in my mind that this Pure Mineral supplement provides my shrimp with a majority if not all minerals, trace elements, etc needed for my shrimp's health.

Again this is what I have experienced, please take it for what its worth.

My shrimp love the CSF pure mineral as well (even the pickier Sulawesi's)

http://www.theshrimptank.com/foods/csf-pure-mineral/

• 2 weeks later...

I have been trying some of these sticks from a sample I received from Han. Its odd because my neos and tigers seem to devour these but in my TB/CRS tank they are largely left untouched. Not sure why. I think I will add some to my next order from Han though as my neos and tigers seem to do well with them. Molts seem to be easier and more often. Not sure if that is directly related but I will continue to use.

• 3 weeks later...

Another update:

I have a few tanks with just fish and using those tanks to breed MTS so I've been adding the stick for them.  I have to bury some of the sticks in the substrate because my Bristlenose plecos love the mineral sticks. Not sure what kind of positive results I will see but there must be some trace elements in the sticks that the plecos want.

Thanks to you and this thread all of my tanks are making little mineral clouds every week. They are so much fun to watch I have to check my notes to make certain I'm not feeding it too often. They also go nuts for CFS Medi Mix. I just ordered their daily food to see if that goes over as well.